Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear diary 8.26

Dear you all,
I just create this personal blog for a short time and post some articles. I name my blog as "My Chemicals Camp", cause I think events and experience that happend in one's life just like those various chemicals, which can react among each other. You might very pleased because of your job promotion, but meanwhile, a bad news such as a break up message from your girlfiend will totally ruin your emotion. Then you says that today is a complex day instead of a good or a bad day. It happens all arounds at any time, you can never predict. So keep moving and keep smilling!

I am about to be a post graduate student of Samford university. I have to admit that I feel excited about that. I hope I can be treated fairly and friendly in another country and I am looking forward to my Mr Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment